Waitlists and Puppy Policies
Puppies are $3000 =tax. We take a $50 waitlist fee to reserve your spot on a waitlist and Deposits are due when Puppies are born. puppy picks happen at 6 weeks of age in order of deposit received. Shipping and delivery is available. Check out our ground transport partners www.delifurry.com for door to door delivery options
Vom Rindahaus Shepherds
Axel x Titus 2023 - Room Available
Bailey x Captain 2024
Our puppies are sold to approved homes only. As we want to ensure that we do our part to give our pups stable and loving homes, there is an application process before being approved for our pre-wait list. Fill out the application at the top of this page if you are interested in bringing home one of our pups. Below are some of the expectations that are included in our contracts:
- All puppies are sold with a spay/neuter contract or limited registration if applicable, and must be fixed by two years of age.
- Puppies are chosen at six weeks of age in order of deposit placed. Those seeking a service dog are moved to the top of the list and those puppies are chosen based on temperament testing done between 2-6 weeks of age.
- Once your application has been approved and a litter is available, a non-refundable retainer of $400 must be placed to reserve a puppy and is applied to the total amount due. Retainers can be transferred to another litter but will not be refunded.
- Puppies are picked up at 8 weeks of age
- We accept cash and check as payment forms however check payments are due at 7 weeks of age to insure enough time to clear.
- We will keep a puppy past the set pick up date for an additional fee of $25/day if agreed upon prior to pick up.
- We maintain a First Right of Refusal for our puppies. This means that if at any point in the dogs life, whether they are 10 weeks or 10 years, if you are unable to properly care for the dog or circumstances change, the dog gets returned to us. We are more than willing to work with you if you have someone in mind to re-home the dog with, however they must go through our application process as well and sign a First Right of Refusal themselves. This is how we insure that our dogs remain in a loving and stable home and how we support the families they are with so our pups do not get placed in a shelter or discarded. We believe that as breeders, it is our responsibility to be on call for the life of the dog and for their families.
All puppies are $3000 + %5.5 Maine sales tax ($3150 total)
- First check up with a licensed Veterinarian
- State Health Certificates
-Age appropriate deworming
- First round of shots (Pups will need two more rounds of shots at 12 weeks, and 16 weeks and those are the responsibility of their furever family)
- Food starter pack
- Soft toy with the scent of litter mates and mom to bring home
- Limited AKC Registration(Golden Retrievers and German Shepherds)
We put over 100 hours of training into our puppies by the time they reach 8 weeks of age but we also offer advanced training at additional cost.
Quick Start Puppy Program $1800
Puppies are picked up at 12 weeks of age
Skills worked on:
- Recognizing their name
- Potty Training
- Kennel Training
Owner is responsible for food and veterinary expenses for second round of shots and puppy wellness visit
We work with service dog trainers in the area as well to provide professional training of our pups for individual service needs. Please contact us directly for pricing and programs.
Check out 11 week old Journey in the video below showing off her skills with one of our partners, trainer Brittany Favre